EARTH DAY CRAFT
Celebrate Earth Day every day by making this fun coffee filter craft project inspired by Moana’s love of the world around her. Share your Earth and tag @DisneyOnIce!
- Coffee Filters
- Washable Markers
- Glue Stick
- Gallon Size Zipper Bag OR Metal Baking Sheet Pan
- Water Spray Bottle
- Printable Backdrop
- Download and print our free printable background. Color it in if you like!
- Flatten your coffee filter.
- Using the pencil, Draw your Earth with the continents and oceans and color them in with washable markers.
- Place the colored coffee filters on a gallon size zipper bag or metal baking sheet pan and then mist with a water spray bottle until you achieve a tie-dye look.
- Set them aside for a few minutes to dry.
- Once dry, apply glue to the back of your earth shape and place it in the center of the Moana printed background.
- Feel free to add a heart or fun shape to decorate!