Moana's CoffEe Filters
CELEBRATE EARTH DAY!
Celebrate Earth Day every day by making this fun coffee filter craft project inspired by Moana's love of the world around her. Share your Earth and tag @DisneyOnIce!
- Coffee Filters
- Washable Markers
- Glue Stick
- Gallon Size Zipper Bag OR Metal Baking Sheet Pan
- Water Spray Bottle
- Printable Backdrop
- Download and print our free printable background. Color it in if you like!
- Flatten your coffee filter.
- Using the pencil, Draw your Earth with the continents and oceans and color them in with washable markers.
- Place the colored coffee filters on a gallon size zipper bag or metal baking sheet pan and then mist with a water spray bottle until you achieve a tie-dye look.
- Set them aside for a few minutes to dry.
- Once dry, apply glue to the back of your earth shape and place it in the center of the Moana printed background.
- Feel free to add a heart or fun shape to decorate!
JOIN THE EXPERIENCE
BECOME A PREFERRED GUEST
Sign up for the latest updates for upcoming shows in your area, including special offers.