Fuel Your magic
Captain Hook's Cranberry Boats is an updated twist on a classic afternoon snack that will have kids excited to participate in prepping a nutritious bite. The tangy cranberries and salty pistachios will encourage even the smallest buccaneer to be more adventurous when it comes to food.
PREP & ASSEMBLY TIME: 30 MIN
What You’ll Need:
- 8 celery ribs (or stalks)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp shelled roasted pistachios
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
How to Make It:
- Cut the celery stalks into 4-inch pieces, then slice off a thin edge at the rounded part of the stalk to help them lie flat while stuffing.
- Spread the cream cheese in each celery piece and top with pistachios and cranberries.
The Disney Check is a quick and easy way to identify healthier food options. The Disney Check can be found in stores, online, on-air, at Disney themes parks, and other places where Disney products are sold. To learn more, visit DisneyCheck.com.
JOIN THE EXPERIENCE
BECOME A PREFERRED GUEST
Sign up for the latest updates for upcoming shows in your area, including special offers.