Frequently asked questions
About the shows
Disney On Ice productions vary in length, but they average between 1.5 hours to 2 hours. This includes a 15-20 minute intermission.
The safety of our performers, crew and customers is our top priority. We work closely with the venues and our partners to ensure all involved with Disney On Ice are comfortable and safe.
Please check your local venue website for security information and updated policies.
Still cameras are permitted, provided that they are non-professional cameras and the photos are intended for personal use only. No video cameras of any kind are allowed in the arena. Digital camera policies are different from arena to arena, so if you have concerns, please contact the specific arena in your area to verify policy details.
Please contact your local venue as they can provide you with information about accessibility as information may differ.
We suggest you dress comfortably. Practical shoes are recommended to safely navigate the layout and steps at a venue. Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Our events are a casual, family-oriented experience. Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the body that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment will not be permitted. In that spirit, we ask you to use discretion and common sense.
Feld Entertainment and its affiliates reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests. Attire that is not appropriate and which may result in refusal of admittance includes but is not limited to:
- • Costumes and costume masks, which may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older
- • Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
- • Excessively torn clothing
- • As stated above, clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment
- • Clothing that touches or drags on the ground
- • Obscene or profanity tattoos
Costumes are not permitted for guests 14 years and older.
For Guests 14 Years of Age or Under:
Costumes may be worn according to these guidelines. Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from the show, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards:
- • All guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other guests.
- • Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- • Costumes may not contain any props or accessories that resemble or could be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- • Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike or injure another guest.
- • Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- • Costumes may not drag or trail on the ground.
- • Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- • Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
Disney On Ice currently does not offer opportunities for our audience members to spend time on the ice.
As part of the magical experience, several Disney On Ice shows feature special effects, including a safe theatrical fog, strobe lights and dazzling special effects, as well as blinking and/or spinning lights held by audience members. We recommend contacting Customer Service at [email protected] for specific details about the show you are attending.
About Disney on Ice
No, unfortunately Disney On Ice merchandise is only available at the shows.
Please see the Schedule and Tickets section of this website for more information on how to buy tickets in advance of the show. To purchase tickets the day of the event, please go directly to the arena box office.
FELD Entertainment advises customers to not purchase tickets from fan resale sites or secondary ticketing sites, as we cannot guarantee the tickets are valid. Always go to www.disneyonice.com direct, or to one of our approved partners, for best availability and guaranteed valid tickets.
All visitors one year and above require a ticket.
To purchase tickets for groups, please contact your local ticket seller.
About Feld Entertainment
Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that lift the human spirit and create indelible memories, with 30 million people in attendance at its shows each year. Feld Entertainment’s productions have appeared in more than 65 countries on six continents and include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey®, Feld Motor Sports, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!.
More information about Feld Entertainment is available online at FeldEntertainment.com or you can email your questions to [email protected].
If you are interested in joining an elite group of figure-skating professionals, love ice-skating, and dream of traveling the world, contact us to learn more about the audition process. Please send a resume and photo to:
Talent Director and Production Coordinator
Disney On Ice
Feld Entertainment, Inc.
800 Feld Way
Palmetto, Florida 34221
Qualified applicants interested in traveling crew positions, please contact [email protected].
About General Entertainment Authority
The General Entertainment Authority was established in line with Saudi Vision 2030 to regulate and develop the entertainment sector by providing inclusive, world-class entertainment offerings that would drive the industry to proactively contribute to the fulfillment of the national goals of a Vibrant Society and a Thriving Economy.